My mom is an ice cream fanatic and is really picky about her ice cream so I was a little doubtful that Kulfi would be a suitable substitute to real ice cream. But…… She absolutely loved it, and so does anyone else who’s had this Kulfi! Easy, creamy Indian-style ice cream without the churn. It won’t last long, so make a double batch! Pour into Popsicle molds for a quick grab-and-go treat!
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- ½ cup canned condensed milk
- ¼ tsp. cardamom
- ¼ cup pistachios or almonds
- Thaw Cool Whip in the refrigerator only.
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend smooth.
- Pour into a container that has a tight lid or into popsicle molds. Cover and place in freezer until frozen, about 8 hours.