I don’t get intimidated by a recipe with a lot of ingredients, but sometimes I gotta confess that a recipe with a short ingredient list is very enticing. That’s just what you get with these no bake cookies. 5 ingredients! One, two, three, four, five ingredients, and about 15 minutes of cook time- in the microwave. What?! Say it ain’t so! Yes it is!! If you like butterscotch, you’re gonna love these!!
P.S. So my no bake cookie presentation is not the greatest, but don’t let that discourage you!
- 1 (11 oz.) package of butterscotch chips
- 1 stick of butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2½ Tbsps. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups quick oats
- In a large plastic bowl, microwave butterscotch chips and butter 1 minute or until soft.
- Stir in peanut butter and pumpkin spice.
- Stir in quick oats until well combined.
- Using a Tablespoon or ice cream scooper, scoop the mixture and drop on wax paper.
- Allow a couple of hours to set.