Hummus is a centuries old Arab dish eaten daily in the Middle East, Mediterranean, and North African region. It is also gaining great popularity in the United States among Americans seeking more healthful snacks.
Gary is part Lebanese so hummus has been a big part of his life since he entered this world- well before the likes of Sabra, Athenos, and Tribe made their debut in the States. We put together a recipe book with 15 of our favorite hummus recipes to share with you. And it’s free to anyone who “likes” The Spice Kit Recipes on facebook.
Here’s how you get the eBook.
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/myspicekit from your computer (unfortunately a phone or tablet won’t work).
2. Click on the image that says Free Hummus Recipe Book
3. Click on the “like” button.
4. RIGHT CLICK on the eBook and choose “open link in a new tab.”
5. The eBook will open in a new tab where you can save or print.
That’s it. You’re on your way to making tasty hummus to
share with impress your friends and family.
Thank you and we truly hope you enjoy the recipes as much as we do!